- About Us
Parents & Carers
- Sixth Form
- Catholic Life
- Join Us
The following is intended as a brief outline of the Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) that is available to students throughout their time at All Hallows. More information is available in the CEIAG policy.
- Attending Feature Lectures related to specific industry areas to find out about the world of work.
- Working closely with tutors to help make informed choices for the ‘next step'.
- Attending a HE (higher education) convention to speak to university representatives first-hand and find out about the courses they can offer.
- Guided through how to make a university application on UCAS.
- Development of a personal statement.
- Interview practice in preparation for actual interviews.
- Exploration of alternative routes to university and how to apply.
- Development of application skills.
- Student finance information.
- Visiting local businesses to explore how a business is run, the working environment and employment opportunities as part of a Work Experience week
- Continued use of the careers resources available to help with post-18 choices.
- Meeting with people from business/industry.
- Opportunity to speak with Mr Carney about careers ideas if necessary.
Welcome to the Parents and Carers section of the All Hallows website.
In this section, you will be able to navigate to different key pages that will be useful for parents, or use quick links to areas such as ParentPay or Letters Home.