All Hallows PTA
We are a group of like-minded caring parents/guardians that want to give back, to support the school and its students and teachers and make a positive impact on student’s lives.
All parents are welcome to join and support the PTA activities as little or as much as you can do. Whether you can only work remotely or only have time for one of two events a year, we welcome you. If you can contribute more that’s great too!
We work closely with the Governors and the School and are very connected into the Parents Groups.
If you want to get more involved, just email Phil on firstname.lastname@example.org
“To support the wellbeing of the students at the school”
We will seek to help to create a positive school experience for all current students and work towards forming long term connections with the alumni.
PTA Strategic Initiatives
• Support a diverse Careers programme
• Raise money and support key initiatives
• Leverage the talents of the school community, to enhance the school experience and opportunities for students.
Raising Money – EVENTs
We will be organizing a programme of fun, fundraising events during the course of the year. These events will either be online or subject to any movement restrictions that may be in place at the time of the event.
a. Events scheduled / Calendar
• Online Bingo - 12th June, 6pm. Click here for tickets
• Online Quiz 26th June 7.30 PM – 9:00 PM. Click here for tickets
• Summer get together (if allowed) 11th July 2020
• Jazz Supper and dance evening 20th November 2020
b. Events being considered 2021
• Arts showcase Summer 2021
• Race night
• Casino night
• Dinner and Dance
• Wine tasting
Please let Mark know what events you might like to be involved in? email@example.com
How can you Help?
We need parents and guardians within the school community to support the PTA to help the school in the following areas.
Help us support a diverse careers programme
• Talk about your career
• Mentor students
• Take part in the career’s day
• Provide training to students/teachers
• Give students interview practice (Any involvement with students will be managed through the school in accordance with the schools Safeguarding policies and procedures).
If you are able to help with any of the above can you complete the Parents Survey (Click here)
Help us at fundraising events
We need help with each event to do;
• Communications, marketing and PR
• Organise and run the bar
• Organise the catering
• Set up the venue and clear away at end of event
• Plan and organize tables
• Decorate the venue/clear up after
• Liaise with and obtain corporate sponsorship, raffle prizes etc
• run a wide range of stalls at the summer fair
We would also like to leverage the talent, skill and knowledge within the parent community to envision, plan and organise projects to support the school.
• Can you offer advice and expertise to the PTA, school or the governors?
• Run the PTA stand and help collect data and interact with other parents at parent’s evenings.
• Represent a specific part of the school – Year Group, etc.
If you are able to help with any of the above can you complete the Parents Survey (Click Here)
Currently the PTA are supported by the school Finance Office, who do a great job organising and managing our finances and we thank them.
In due course the PTA will provide some reporting on funds raised and how these have been spent.
Applications for funding
The PTA are open to applications for funding from heads of year/department, teachers, students or student groups. You need to outline your project, its purpose, objectives, and how it helps student wellbeing, the careers programme or the student school experience, your proposed budget. In the first instance please email Matthew with your outline proposal, firstname.lastname@example.org so the PTA can discuss it.
If you have any comments or would like to communicate to the PTA you can using
• PTA Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/allhallowsPTA/
• Facebook All Hallows Parents Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/369952499853697/
• PTA Twitter https://twitter.com/allhallows_PTA Or
• for this PTA webpage, please email email@example.com
On behalf of the PTA, thank you
Matthew McGrory PTA Chair
Phil Howell PTA Admin
The PTA Team
Matthew McGrory, Chair
Phil Howell, Admin & Comms Manager
Mark Whitmore, Events Programme Manager
Pete Mulley, Bar Manager
Sam Franklin, Fundraising Manager
Rachel Holmes, Careers Liaison Manager
Facebook Parents Group, Sharon Swain, Helen O'Connor
Teacher representative, Teresa Fanshawe
Other PTA Members include;
Antonia Stadler, Simon Goldup, Richard Philips.